HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel Location issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello ,Hi
    I am getting issue in adding hotel under specific location. I added a test hotel and select its location on sysdney. Then I view the hotel its breadcrump is shoowing good like Home>Australia>Sysdney>Testing location

Testing location

When I clicked on sysdney,the test hotel is not showing at there.

Search Result Hotel 2

Please check and solve my issue
    I am adding my website url and credentials

Hello

Please see my image then check your location setting again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

That setting is fine
    Plese check the link

Search Result Hotel 2

And here

Testing location

In breadcrumb its showing correct path , But When I check in location page its not showing hotel.I already attached the login crendentials please check.

Hello

How can you say the setting is fine? I show you the place to check but you did not try it.

Please check again after i turn it off.

Thanks

Hello , Did you cheked my issue. I dont think that you got my issue. I added hotel and selected location of SYSDNEY . When I view hotel its showing good like Home >Australia>Sysdney>Testing location . But When I opened location the hotel is not showing under that location.

Hello

1. You must turn off the option in my image so theme can open the location page when you click on it at breadcrumb.

2. In your single location page, please switch to Hotel tab to see all the hotel belong to that location.

3. Also please note: your test hotel only appear if it have a room.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.