HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel & Locations listing not showing on search

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi support,
    When I add new hotel or location it does not show up on the search, however when I edit the existing hotel from the template it shows, is there a step that am missing out on? Please help me out

Regards
    Paul

Hello

Hotel must have at least a room to show up and the location must belong to a service to display in form search.

Please check again.

Thanks

Thank you Brian,

How do I add video to the homepage background

Regards,
    Paul

Hello

Our document bellow will show you more details:

Video Background With Testimonial

Thanks

Hi Bryan,
    Thank u for the support, I managed to figure out the video part. However I can’t figure out how to get it from the top menu like the video slider template.

The other issue is to have the weather wiidget show up.

Hello

To make the weather show up, you can edit ST Simple Location element and set one of your location for that.

Please check again.

Thanks

Thank you Bryan how about the background video positioning

Kind regards,
    Paul

I have attached a screenshot of the layout am looking for. Please let me know where to find the options to adjust the header and menu and to change transparency. The top menu needs to be an overlay in the video. I can’t see to find that option and your documentation doesn’t have proper explanation like other themes.

Regards
    PC

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can follow topic to create that layout:

Full Video Header

Thanks

Hi Brian,
    I created a new footer, and am wonder how to point the CSS code. I tried from the gear button on the top right of the page but am not sure its the right place. Please guide me. Am looking to have something like the file I have attached.

Here is the footer attached.

Attachments:
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can put your custom css code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css section or you can direct add the code in Css section of visual.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the prompt response, am a little lost. I create h4 as shown in the attachment with extra class name “h4.header_footer {…}”. How would I reference attribute in CSS.

Kind regards,

Paul

Attachments:

Hello

If you add custom class for that element/row/column, you can use this format to style:

.header_footer {…}

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.