HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel page shows wrong price per night (urgent!)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi,
    I’ve found that if the customer search for an hotel for two or more nights, he gets a misleading price indication on the hotel page.
    Please refer to the attached images:

• At the bottom of the page, the room shows the correct price for the select period (5 nights) (shot-1.jpg)
    • The price at the beginning of the hotel page show the same price but it says this is the price per night which is confusing and misleading for the customer.

I think this is serious bug you should fix as soon as possibile.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can turn on AVG price for you hotel. It will display the price by avg so customer does not misleading it.

Thanks

The average hotel price calculation has a strange behaviour, or at least I have not understood it right:
    with automatic average price calculation ON, it shows the right price/night if I visit the hotel page directly but it’s wrong (€250,00/night) if I show the page from the search results list (query string: ?start=13/02/2018&end=18/02/2018&room_num_search=1&adult_number=1)

Also, I noticed a strange behavour when you switch from manual to automatic average price calculation: the previously manually entered price is still showed (should it not be hidden and cleared when the auto option is selected?)

Hi,
    Did you find the strange behavior I brought you back? Can you tell me something about it?

Can you give me an answer, please?
    Thank you.

Please, help me.

Hello

The avg price take all the Room price that belong to hotel and set avg then display. It does not the hotel price.

Please check again.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.