HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel room are mixed up

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Backend
    I created hotel(crystal hotel) with 3 room a Dubbelrum Superior , Dubbelrum Deluxe and Dubbelrum Standard suddenly

In the frantend you only see 4 rooms It’s weird Dubbelrum Superior , Dubbelrum Deluxe and Dubbelrum Standard and Deluxe Room From (Albergo italia Hotel).

It happens before but you said I would remove all rooms and re-create all rooms again. I did it. I removed all the rooms and re-create them and it happens again. As you can see the hotel rooms are mixed together. I think it could be a bug. Can you please look at it?

I do not want to do it again

https://adulis.org/st_hotel/crystal-hotel/?room_num_search=1&adult_number=1

Det är inte cache. i remove it.

//Robel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have the same problem in one of my hotels but deleting is not an option.

Room from hotel A is shown in hotel B but in back office all is connected properly.

Support, any idea how to solve this problem?

Anna

It is strange.

Please provide the ftp account so i can access and help you check the code function.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Our team is checking your problem now.

I will contact after fixed it.

Thanks

Hi Brya;
    How is going on? did you find the problem?

// Robel

We are release new theme version 2.2 with some update. Please update your system to new version then check again and contact us if the problem is still exist.

Also after update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hi
    i update to version 2.2 and Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure problem is still exist. Please check it.

http://prntscr.com/lw0nnh

https://adulis.org/st_hotel/crystal-hotel/?room_num_search=1&adult_number=1

// Robel

Hello

We tried to access ftp account to help you fix it and it is not work.

Please check it again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Thank for your ftp account.

We will check and inform you after fixed the problem.

Thanks

Ok Thanks.

Hello

We found the problem that you assigned that room to the hotel before change hotel name so theme is saved data in database. And then you can change hotel name so the room is still there.

We are fixing it for you. Temporary, you can create new hotel and assign your room again.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.