HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel search engine problems

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    using the search engine (Location:Rome, 10 adults, 10 rooms) thorugh the homepage I’m facing 2 problems:
    1 – the result is duplicated (printing the query object It contains duplicated info)
    2 – the result is not filtering for number of adults and number of rooms

I saw some duplicated info in the table wp_st_hotel. I think I done some mistake importing data.

Hope you can help me.

Cheers

Hello

Please import demo data for only one time because if you do it again, the data will be duplicated.

You can reset your data and import again.

Also theme does not have filter by number of room, adult…It just provide filter by Price, taxonomy and rating, star.

Search Result Hotel 1

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi there,

I was thinking this theme was providing a way to filter per adults and rooms.
    Reading your answer I can confirm you cannot help me.
    So I would like to cancel my support per 6 momths because I don’t need It anymore.
    As you can see I never used your support an I would like to have a total refund.

I hope you can help me to have my money back.

Cheers

Hello

I just support theme feature in this system.

You can suggest this filter feature for our dev team at contact@shinetheme.com so they can check and consider to update in next theme version.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.