HomePage Forums Traveler Hotels in location

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have built a LOCATION page; each location shows the SEARCH OF HOTELS (I renamed hotels to houses), you can see it here, and it works fine. Each location leads to search page for hotels in that specific location.

Search by Locations

Then, I built a second LOCATION page with description of locations; all of them have been built as copy of one of the delivered template pages.

Locations

Each location shows a tab with hotels, but hotels within the tab are not only the ones for the chosen location, but all hotels available.
    So I would like to show, within each location, only the hotels belonging to that specific location … basically I would like the element SC LIST OF HOTELS to work for a specific location only, but I couldn’t find the way.

Any suggestion?
    Thanks

Hello

In list location element, it have 2 options to link to page when click on location. You select different so one of it open single location, the other link to search result page.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi bryan
    I believe I didn’t make my point clear: the 2 LOCATIONS pages work fine: one leads to hotel search for the clicked location, the other leads to the single location detail page.
    Then, within the single location detailed page, I would like to show only specific houses for that location, like the SC LIST OF HOTELS allows.
    But in SC LIST OF HOTELS parameters I cannot choose a specific location to be shown … I could select the ids of the houses, but that would not be so “smart”

Hello

In single location page, theme will display the tab service that you configured and the service content stay in current location.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan
    unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work.
    Thi is the Single LOACTION page feor town VINALES.
    http://www.housescuba.com/locations/vinales
    If you go to hotel tab, it will show ALL lodging, also from other cities.
    Thanks

PS: I didn’t change any settings from the location page you delivered

Hello

The problem is you have configured wrong setting for list of hotel in your location. It does not selected your location for hotel to display so theme display all hotels.

Please see my image then check your location again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.