HomePage Forums Traveler Hotels management system (front desk)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to know if any integration between Traveler with Hotels management system (front desk) for check in, check out, and other services like breakfast.

please, let me know your suggestions.

Hello,

I don’t understand your request. Please provide for me more description so i can check and help you better.

Thank you so much.

Hi huannv,

I hope these steps will explain:

1. After guest booking at Hotel, Traveler WP send hotel booking details to partner account. (This stage done)
    2. Every Partner account can able to send booking details to Hotel management system OR property management system by using plugin WP.
    3. We need that to let every partner manage other operations not included in Traveler WP. Such as, check in – check out – add other services – add payments invoices – print invoices to guests

Thanks.

Hello

Partner can manage the list booking in partner dashboard at service menu. They can also download and print the invoice for customer as well.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Bryan,

I appreciate your effort, but I ask about features not included in Traveler WP. I know it is from hotel management system (PMS) such as:
    • View all of room reservations on a calendar page.
    • Check guests in and out.
    • Add extra sale items (breakfast, internet service, laundry, etc.).
    • Move existing bookings around.
    • Add any payment from guests and Print invoices.

I hope from you to let me know if Traveler WP has any integration with a plugin to manage those features.

Thanks.

Hello

Unluckily, traveler theme has not supported any plugin that managing list order.

We will check and update this feature in future.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.