HomePage Forums Traveler How can I customize age of adult and children for each individual tour activity

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gordon Zhu 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I have set up the age in Theme Settings>Tour Options>Age restriction for Adult, Children and Infant. So on the booking page, these age group for adult, children and infant will be the same for all tour activities.

However in Australia, each tour activity or theme park has different definition for age group. Eg, for Adult, it could be 15+, 17+ or 18+. So the default age setting could not be applied to each tour activity.

Is there a way to edit/ customize age for each individual tour activity when I create a new Tour product?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

Unluckily, there is no way to custom for special tour/activity as your description.

Thanks

Hi

Unluckily, there is no way to custom for special tour/activity as your description.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you offer a paid customize service to add this functionality in Dashboard>Tours>Add New Tour page?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Unfortunately, we do not handle any kind of custom job at this present.

We hope to serve you on the chance.

Regards!

Hi Thao,

Thanks for the reply.

Hope it can be add to future traveler theme version, as it is a key important function for travel booking service, as it effects the individual travel package price.

Thanks very much.

Thank for your kind.

HI Bryan,

Could you please let me know which files shall I modify to add ‘Age restriction for Adult, child and infant’ function into the “Tours/Add New” page, same as those of in the ‘theme setting/tour options’ page?

I may also need to update the booking parts above ‘BOOK NOW” button. Which file to modify for this?

Thanks very much!

Cheers,

Gordon

Hello There,

To do this modify and add age to each of tour/activity you need custom code, we do not handle any file for this.

However, we do seen that really necessary feature so we will note this to our plan and we may update this in near future.

I hope you can pay attention on this, we will surely let u know when its released. Wish to received your item rating to support us keep hard working and update product here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Hi Thao,

Yes, it is a fundamental function for the travel theme. Without it, a travel booking website will almost not functional.

I am looking forward to have this function available as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your awareness and support!!!

Best regard,

Gordon

Hi Thao,

Couldn’t find where to post the review. will try to find it out.

thanks very much!

cheers,

Gordon

You always welcome.

I will try my best to discuss and make process for this update with our Dev. Please pay attention on this.

Thank you for your kinds, please leave us your review rating to support us.

Regards!

Hi Thao,

Thank so much. I will post the review.

Thanks again for your effort.

Best regard,

Gordon

Hello Friend,

Thank you very much for your kinds. Pleaase try again to support us by your review in here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Best wish for you!

Miss Thao

Hi Thao,

Yes, I have post the review.

thanks very much for your support.

Best regard,

Gordon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.