HomePage Forums Traveler How can I customize age of adult and children for each individual tour activity

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Thank a lot πŸ™‚

I have noticed that the new version 2.7.7 is available now. Is the age setting available for individual travel product in the new version?

Thanks very much!

Hello

You can check the release log of the theme version 2.7.7 here for more details: http://travelerwp.com/traveler-changelog/

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thanks very much for let me know.

Have a great weekend!!!

Dear MISS Thao,

When do you think that the option for customizing age group for each individual tour product become available for modern version? I have been keeping check your every new version updates.

My website is not functional without this option, as travel providers require different age group, eg, for child age, it could be 3-14, 4-13 or 5-12 years ages, depending on different travel providers. travellers need to show identification, if age is not correct, they will be rejected by travel providers.

Thanks very much!

Dear Shine Theme support team,

When do you think that the option for customizing age group for each individual tour product become available for modern version? I have been keeping check your every new version updates.

I have seen the the travel theme has be improved in every new version, and has many goof feature.

However, as a travel booking theme, there are some basic necessary functions missing, especially for tour booking.

1. It is not able to define age groups in each individual tour product. If age is not correct, travelers will be rejected by the travel providers.

2. The travel theme is also not able to display a dynamic booking form, allowing web admin to add different booking requirements for each travel product.

Tours providers require different information for each travelers, depending on different tour activities, such as weight, picking up location, and preferred time for the tours.

Without these two functions, the travel booking theme will not really functional.

I understand the theme is original designed for hotel booking. But its not working for tours and activities.

Thanks,

Merry Christmas!

Gordon

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback,

We will take note “Edit age for Adult, Child, Infant”.

Maybe, we will update in version 2.7.8.5

Regard,

Dear Thoai,

Thanks very much for let me know.

I will keep checking new update!

Best regard,

Gordon

Hello

We have moved the support forum to new site: https://shinehelp.travelerwp.com/

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in that new site.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

πŸŽ„ Happy New Year πŸŽ„

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.