HomePage Forums Traveler How does the admin manage the bookings?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello

Please tell me how can the admin manage, cancel and update the bookings made by the customers?

Thanks

Hello

If you use our Modal Booking method, you can check the booking made by customer at Car > Car Booking.

If you use Woocommerce Booking, All the order stay in Woocommerce > Orders.

Thanks

Hello

As you can see in the attachment, I don’t have the Modal Booking option available.

After activating Woocommerce Booking:
    1 the booking history is not displayed in the user’s dashboard
    2 the Book Now button of the selected car, links to the Home page.
    3 no orders available in Woocommerce > Orders

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Francesco,
    Thank you for waiting.
    Please provide for me an admin account so i can help your better.
    Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello Francesco,
    Thank you for waiting.
    To enable Modal Booking option you need to go to “Traveler Setting” -> “Booking Options” -> “Woocommerce Options” and disable WooCommerce checkout option.

I have changed some setting on your site to fix your issues. Please check again.
    Thank you.

Hello Huannv,
    I disabled WooCommerce, but I have the same location issue I keep asking to be fixed.
    Check the attachments:

I searched for a car pick-up from Italy, drop-off in Germany;
    a car located in Italy, Germany, and Russia was in the search results;
    when I pushed the Book Now button the “This car is not lease in Italy.” popped up. This is not true because the car’s location is set to Italy too. I tried different dates with the same result.

We can’t start our business with this theme until you don’t fix this bug!
    It’s so frustrating!

Thank you

The attachments:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

We are working to update it.

Please wait for new theme update. It will available soon.

Thanks

Hello,

I’m sorry to tell you but I don’ trust you anymore. You’re telling me that you are working on updates, meanwhile, on Envato Market you are saying that you will not fix these bugs.

Please be coherent and deliver what you promised!

“Hello SmilingSun,

shinetheme, the author of Traveler – Travel/Tour/Booking WordPress Theme, has replied to your review:

Hello SmilingSun,

Thanks for your feedback!

After check many of your ticket we see your problem eg: You want when select 1 city location and at dropoff location is same that city not allow for select other. That is INCORRECT and we will not update it. How if client want to move to other city?

You can do it just for your site by custom code we can not help and we never update this to our theme.

I also asking our supporter many other issue like how you can move your car back to your location. How we can help you to move that car back? You make business you must take care that don’t asking us.

We always open for clients give feedback for our theme for update for more better but with what option make benefit for many clients we will priority for update first.

Now you going here and tell us you can not mak Live your site because you WANT more CUSTOM for that.

You can hire someone to do customize job for you can live your site. We only update right points not update wrong points. As some problem above don’t try to waiting update from us for make your site live.

Thank you so much!”

Refund the product and stop wasting our time and money!

Thanks

Hello

We only provide technical support in the support system and we does not control the refund.

You should contact Envato for this case.

Also your can refer Envato Refund policy for more information:

https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.