HomePage Forums Traveler How i can do this

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi i write in this ocasion for give you the thsnks for all the help that you provided me and in second place because i need your help with a few things.
    1)i need that if is posible said me how i can change the style of the search form in the main pages and put it a trasparent backgroun.See the pictures
    2) The same way i want to do this for the fields and search item in the page where i have the search layout for the activities and acars services See the pictures
    3)In my website i implement a carousel with the list of services but i need because in your original theme you only list the services in ascendent or descendet way i need that if is posible list in ramdon order because with the other way i only list the first item of the service and the lastone in the carrousel. Se the pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I have changed to car tab of main search on homepage like your description.

Please check again.

Thanks

i recently update my theme to the update 2.01 that you provide and look like some one of this change lose it if was like this please can you tell me how i can doo for prevent this because i already have a childtheme and i have been well set the configuration and the directories of this can you helpe and fix the style off the form in the main page again and the activities and car pages see the pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I have changed it for you. Please check my custom code in Custom Css section

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.