HomePage Forums Traveler How to change copyright footer

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anyone know how I can change the copyright footer information and image of cards accepted?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello There,

You can edit and change the file in here: theme folder > st_templates > layouts > modern > common > footer.php

Kindly, refer the attachment.

I hope it helps for you, please let us know if any result later.

Regards!

Attachments:

Thank you 👍🏾

You’re welcome.

Wish you all the best of luck with your business, please let us know if you need any further.

We wish you=re satisfied, please spent time to visit and give an item rating to support us in here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Hello,

Can you help me again.

The change I made to the footer always gets deleted anytime I update the theme.
    How can I make a permanent change?

How do you recommend I do this? I know some people use child theme, or can I use the Custom CSS field in the theme settings to do this?

If so what do I enter for the CSS?

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello

You can use the child theme to edit the theme file to keep it save after theme update.

Thanks

Ok.
    I can just upload it anywhere in the child theme folder right? Because I’m using FTP and I notice the child theme doesn’t have same file structure of theme > st_templates > layouts > modern > common > footer.php as Main folder.

Thanks

Hello

Yes you should create same folder path as the parent theme for child theme before upload edited files.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.