HomePage Forums Traveler how to edit inquiry form

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

How do I edit the inquiry form to have more information… I want it to have name, email, hotel, departure date, number of adults and number of children…

also I want when I receive this email to include in the email what service this form was sent from… name and link..

where do I edit that? is it in contact?
    also right now the inquiry form doesn’t show in single tour anyway!
    Thank you..

any response please?

http://prntscr.com/py8slw

inquiry Form doesn’t show at all!!! any help please???

Hello

Theme is not allow to edit the inquiry form so you have to custom code to change it.

Also you can try to use this code to fix it:

.single .st-sent-mail-customer {
        display: block !important;
    }

THanks

that worked thank you..

yet where exactly is to edit what gets sent to my mail? its not in same file.. coz I already edited the form, yet the mil comes to me without the extra fields I added

Hello

You can edit the email template for inquiry form in traveler/inc/st-hook-functions.php​
    Thanks​

Hello Bryan,

I edited the form in email_single_service.php and added some new fields

I also did the same to st-hook-functions.php..

yet when I receive the email I don’t get the new fields I entered..
    for example here is what I get in email

Service: Tours
    Tour Name: Utobia Island
    Booking Date:
    Customer Name: testing
    Email: example@test.com
    Phone: 100000000
    Hotel:
    Adults:
    Child:
    Note: test 6

and here is the code in email single service.php

<div class="form-group">
                                <input type="text" required class="form-control" name="name_st" placeholder="<?php echo __('Name *',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="email" required class="form-control" name="email_st" placeholder="<?php echo __('Email *',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="tel" required class="form-control" name="phone_st" placeholder="<?php echo __('Phone',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="text" required class="form-control" name="customer_hotel" placeholder="<?php echo __('Hotel *',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="date" required class="form-control" name="customer_date">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="number" required class="form-control" name="customer_adults" placeholder="<?php echo __('Number of Adults *',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input type="text" required class="form-control" name="customer_child" placeholder="<?php echo __('Child *',ST_TEXTDOMAIN);?>">
                            </div>

the thing I know is, its not passing the data from email_single_service.php to st-hook-function.php..

could you help me out why is this happening?

Hello

You can edit the email template for inquiry form in traveler/inc/st-hook-functions.php​

Thanks​

I did edit it there too,,

but the thing is, the data doesn’t pass to hook-function.php.. it passes empty even if I fill the form

Hello There,

Please give us your site with admin account and photo attach that related with this problem. We would like to have a closer look at and check this for you.

Regards!

Hello Thao,

I’m not sure what the problem is, I only edited the files I mentioned in the last comment, and I only added the new fields as mentioned before.. yet its like its not passing the new variables from email_single_service.php to st-hook-function.php as you can see here :http://prntscr.com/qe72lm

I’m attaching the 2 files after editing them, so far I see there is no mistakes code wise so is there any other files I need to edit or something else I need to do or what?

Please have a look at the edit part of the files “which is only adding a couple new fields to the inquiry form” and please let me know what I need to do for this to work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keep us updated. Thanks.

Hello,

Please, check your code it again.Or rent a developer custom.

Thanks

I am a developer, and I don’t understand what are you saying? you mean you found a mistake in the code thats why its not working? I literally had a problem with every single simple task I did with this website using this theme and dealing with bots support team that take DAYS to give a recorded message have nothing to do with the original topic! I pay money to buy a theme to give myself a headache with every step and after all this headache I had to give up on very important things coz “the theme doesn’t support it!”. and now you are trying to make that harder!!! so I just accept the fact that this alien form is not going to work,, so after having MANY problems with your theme that I suspended the whole booking system and
    just agreed to use only the inquiry form and now you are saying even that simplest thing you can not help with?! “a freakn simple email form should have been MUCH SIMPLER!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.