HomePage Forums Traveler how to edit inquiry form

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

is there any other file involved with the inquiry form? I need anything helpful… I do NOT use the booking system since it have MANY problems so far so I just ignored it, the form is the only way I got! so come on give me any help here!

Hello,

We have shown you the custom file.
    For our support system policy, We can not guide custom for you.

Please check your code again.

Regard,

so are you 100% sure there is no other files or anything else need to be done to modify this other than those 2 files? because its basic GET request and I did look at the code 100 times and I’m 100% sure there is no mistakes in there! so do you confirm I do not need to edit any other files or do anything in control panel?

Hello,

For Our support system, We can not guide for you custom form mail.

You can find field of form mail in theme, and find file js and file function process sent mail.

Regard,

Hello guys who are trying to edit the form,,

Here is what the support didn’t want to mention clearly, to edit the form and add more fields you can edit those files and add to them the extra fields:
    traveler\st_templates\email\email_single_service.php
    traveler\inc\st-hook-functions.php
    traveler\v2\js\custom.js
    traveler\js\custom3.js

Hello

We have moved the support forum to new site: https://shinehelp.travelerwp.com/

Please register new account and provide the issue details so we will check and help you from there.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

๐ŸŽ„ Happy New Year ๐ŸŽ„

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.