HomePage Forums Traveler How to generate flights with more than two stops?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How to generate flights with more than two stops?

Currently on flights / add new / in “Flight Type” offers the option of direct flight, 1 stop, 2 stops. I need to have an option for more stops.

How can I do it?

Thank you.

Hello

Temporacy, Flight service only support 2 stops. You have to change to code to add more stops.

Thank you.

Ok, I figured I’d have to change the code. Please can you indicate the route and the file that I would have to modify.

Thank you.

502/5000
    Ok, I figured I’d have to change the code. Please can you indicate the route and the file that I would have to modify.

You would also need to know if the stops can be used as source, for example:

Travel from Madrid to New York with a stop in London.

Departure from Madrid at 9.00
    Stop in london at 12.00
    Departure from London to New York at 2:00 pm

Is it possible that if I search for flights departing from London and destination New York, we offer as a result of the search the good that leaves Madrid at 9.00?

I hope you understand my question and that you give me an adequate answer.

A greeting

It would be possible to edit the product through woocommerce and generate derivative products that are the stops of the journey?

Hello

We just use woocommerce as a checkout function. All the plugin function is default of woocommerce.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello jjferre,

We understand all your request but currently, theme doesn’t support more than 2 stops and we just use woocommerce as a checkout function so you can not create flights with more than two stops. You can also send your request you want to custom for us. We will check and contact to you again. Thank you for your understand.

Custom Service

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Good morning.

I just support theme functions in this 4rum.

About the money and custom feature, you can submit the request and contact directly via the email for more details.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.