HomePage Forums Traveler How to hide "Deposit Payment Options" for all services on Partner Dashboard?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  galaxy 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Please, kindly let me know how to hide this option for all the services on the Partner Dashboard.

Thanks.

Hello

You can use this css code to remove it:

.container.bg-partner-new #tab-room-price .row:nth-child(2) > .col-md-6:nth-child(3){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-activity #tab-price-setting .row:nth-child(1) > .col-md-6:nth-child(16){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .row > .col-md-6:nth-child(9){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-cars #tab-price-setting .row > .col-md-6:nth-child(13){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-rental #tab-rental-price .row:nth-child(1) > .col-md-6:nth-child(5){display: none;}

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thanks so much for your help!
    ———————————————

BTW: there is an issue with OptionTree > Settings > Export. When placing the cursor inside the Settings box or Theme Options box, the page freezes, and I’m not able to make a copy/backup.

I’ll appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hello

You can use WP ALL Export or WP All Import plugin to save make the copy/backup file or there are have some other plugin to help you do it.

Thanks

OK, thanks for your assistance.

Hi Bryan,

Please, send me the css code to hide Deposit Payment option on the Tour section of the Dashboard.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can use this code to hide it:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .row .col-md-6:nth-child(11) {display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .row .col-md-6:nth-child(11) {display: none;}

Thanks

Thank you very much for your help!
    I appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.