HomePage Forums Traveler How to hide instant booking option in the partner area when listing a tour

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Good day, please can you direct me on How to hide the instant booking option in the partner area when listing a tour? I don’t want the partner to have options to select instant booking. I ONLY want ‘Enquiry’ because I only want people to enquire on the website only.

Many thanks

Hello

You can use this code to remove it:

.tab-content>#info form.st-partner-create-form .st-partner-field-item:nth-child(9) {display: none !important;}

Thanks

Hi, many thanks, but that code does nothing. I inserted it under ‘Appearance – Customize – Additional CSS’. The drop down selections are still there on the partner dashboard under ‘Info’ when the partner is loading / editing a tour. I want to hide the ‘instant booking’ and I also want to hide ‘Instant and Enquire Booking’. I only want ‘Enquire Booking’ as a default with no other options thanks.

Hello

Please add the code to Theme Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css section to apply.

Thanks

Hi, I have done this but still the ‘instant booking’ and ‘Instant and Enquire Booking’ dropdown options are still there. Please check and test to see what I mean many thanks.

Here’s a screenshot of how I inserted the code as you suggested:

https://prnt.sc/q5ewf5

Hi, not to worry, I have now sorted this out and went into each file to remove those options. I used the following plugin to source the files: ‘Loco Translate’ – went to ‘Themes – Source – type the word that I want to edit – above the word that it finds are all the URL’s to the pages where the word / options can be edited or removed’ works like a charm but remember to save all original files as I ran into a parse error, so luckily I restored one file to original coding and all works well now.

Hello

I updated the code for Tour service.

Please check it again.

Thanks

​Oh that is great.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks

Many thanks Bryan

You are welcome.

Please be patient and wait for our response if any other ticket.

Regards!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.