HomePage Forums Traveler How to keep my update and customization in theme after updating Traveler Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have customized some CSS file and also change some pictures for checkout page (Like PayPal image, submit form image), Also I did some modification on email templates, changed the logo and etc. but when I have updated the latest Traveler theme all changes return to the default.

I heard that child theme can prevent this issue but I never did that before, would you mind if you advice me how to do this step by step and let me know how should I keep my modification and pictures after updating the Theme for each time?

regards

Hello

You can upload and install child theme that come with parent theme in traveler package.

After installing both parent and child themes, you can go ahead and activate the child theme to use.

If you change anything on parent theme, just create new file with same folder in child theme to make it same.

Tutorial Child Themes – What They Are, How to Use Them, and Why

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.