HomePage Forums Traveler how to protect site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello
    What do you recommend to protect theme from viruses and craching of hackers?

When I ckick on site – any place (button and not) front-end and back-end sometimes it goes to strange site.
    See my attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

This issues related to server security so please contact your hosting provider for best help.

They can help you check 3rd part plugin, log action files…

Thanks

Hi, I’m building a site with your oceaus template now when I’m going to book from a user that is not registered, the site redirects me to a registration form or login, in this registration form only allows me to place a user and mail then I send an email to enter the password, but when you click on the form I redirect to virus pages,
    How could I solve this?
    And how can I place a registration form that allows me to enter the password once?
    I will be attentive to your comments.

Hola estoy construyendo un sitio con su templete oceaus ahora cuando voy a reservar desde un usuario que no está registrado, el sitio me redireccionar a un formulario de registro o inicio de sesión, en este formulario de registro solo me permite colocar usuario y correo luego me envía un correo para introducir la contraseña, pero al dar clic en el formulario Me redireccionar a páginas de virus,
    Como podría solucionar esto?
    Y como puedo colocar un formulario de registro que me permita introducir de una vez la contraseña?
    Estaré atento a sus comentarios.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Miguelsanz72,

Not sure what the problem with your website but you should work with your hosting provider to find the virus in your site if it have.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.