HomePage Forums Traveler How to remove the Maps?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tourcamino@gmail.com 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi! on my website I will sell tours that for example will last 10 days and will go from point A to point B so the default maps indicating a generic point and integrated in the default theme are useless to me

How can I remove them from my all templates?

Thanks
    Filippo

Hello

You can remove map element from tour layout if you do not want to use at all.

Tour Single

Thanks

Thanks Bryan

I had managed to change only the layout of the homepage but couldn’t modify the single tour nor remove the map. I spent all day trying to do it but when I open the single tour there is not visual composer edit option

Can you please help?

Hello

My image will show you the place to enable visual composer for layout.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks Bryan,

I’ve followed your instructions but it doesn’t seems to work to modify the single tour result

I could still edit other pages but when I go to Tours / Details and i open one of the 3 tour options “right sidebar feature”, or “left sidebar or “no sidebar discount” and i click on Edit with WP bakery, I can see the WP Bakery bar but I’m not allowed to change any of the elements.

Can you please help?

Thanks Bryan!

Please ignore previous reply

It took me a while to build a new tour template but now I had got it!! I just needed to make the new template and than associate it to the tour!

I think we could close this ticket

Have a good day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.