HomePage Forums Traveler How to view new Partner registrations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I subscribed an account on the site with Safari, on google chrome, I opened the site in admin mode. I had no warning message of a new partner registration pending validation.
    Here or there, nothing on admin wordpress and nothing on dashboard Traveler. I have to go in user admon wordpress to see the request pending validation.
    Not very logical.
    The dashboard, is a dashboard partner while I am admin, I do not have a hotel or other services to put online from my side.

Hello

I can not access your admin panel with the credentials in your other topic.

Please be sure you have set default user role to Subscriber in Settings > General > New User Default Role and also turn on Partner feature in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Enable Partner Feature.

After config your system like that, you can try to register new partner account and check the notification in admin dashboard.

Please check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

I just did a test, still no information….

Hello

I see you have enabled Automatic Approve option for partner.

Now when partner register new account, there is no any notification on the dashboard because partner account has been automatic approved.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.