HomePage Forums Traveler html not working for "Activity" > create new

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

html is not working when I try to create new activity, and add “Activity program”. Please see the screen shot attached.

But it is working for Tours, when I create a new tour package and add “Tour progarm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

The program item is only allow to display normal paragraph.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

thanks for the reply.

Actually, in “Activity”, it is not even allow to display normal paragraph. It can only display “run through texts”, but not paragraph.

However, in “Tours”, it is allowed to display multi paragraphs and html format.

Why they are different in the same theme?

Thanks,

Gordon

Hi

Each service have separate function. In order to make it display like other service function, you need edit code to change it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Could you please let me know which part of code that need to be edit? They supposed to be the same.

Thanks

Hello,

You can modify code in traveler/st_templates/layouts/modern/activity/single/items

Thanks

Hi Thoai,

Thanks very much for the help. I worked it out.

Best regrd,

Gordon

Thank again Thoai!!!

You’re welcome. Please let us know if any further you needs.

We wish to received an item rating from you to support our support team and service here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.