HomePage Forums Traveler Huge issue with TRAVLER

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 64 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  movamoeu 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Hello,

so after checking also with WPML the issue on the problems, im creating a new topic to have solved this problem asap to can finaly start tp work on my site:

ISSUE 1 – CALENDAR MULTILINGUAL

Your calendar is not workring as a multilingual site as he should. Is not sync be switiching to other language. This is and should be a stander option and fuction for a site like this. WPML checked it and this is the answer ( so im looking for a solution from you)

Answer from WPML: As for the booking calendar syncing, it looks like this is a known issue and the theme has come up with a solution but they have not published it yet. Our compatibility team reached out to the author earlier this year but as far as I can see, we have not received an update. However, on the theme comments I did find a post saying that they have a solution: https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/10822683/comments?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=WPML&from_buyers_and_authors_only=0&order_by=newest

ISSUE 2: MAIN PAGE – BACKGROUND PORBLEM

On the mainpage i have the problem on several PC’s that the search box is vissible like in the picutre: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/error_main-page.jpg

ISSUE 3: The TRAVELER SETTING in WP: I have no content, nothing because i cant start to work for the problems above. But the travlee setting in wordpress is slow , very slow. i cant even work well. i repeat, i have no contents or something that it would be slow like that. the same hosting i have for other sides much more complex, but this problem are not present. What is wrong with it please? also aftger more than 60min waiting , the sam e problem and i thinkin 60min is enough for let him load everythuing.

Please check and let me know what is happening.

>> i hope that this problems will be resolved soon, before my support is ending casue this all is now taking to much time for nothing. Also the issue with the calendar , that is a standar dthing for a site like this. i cant belive that other themse much cheaper has a functional theme, and this not.

Hello

Thank for your all feedback.

We will check and update it in future.

Also with the search box issue, i can not see that problem on my side. Which device do you use then get that problem?

THanks

I saw that on the blog on envato market shinetheme wrote that you have the solutions, and help your customers to range that. This i a issue i need cause im loosing partners otheweise!

So please, integrated it in someway into my theme otherwise ican do nothing with your template. I can not have multilanguage page with only english accomodation description….

Good morning.

We will check and find the solution on this issue.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

1. It depends on many factors so we are not sure the time that can finish.

2. We build that layout by a custom code, you can refer this topic for the code of it:

How to build full video background layout?

3. Currently, customer can not book if the number of night stay less than required options.

4. In traveler theme, Rental and Hotel set the price per night stay. It does not check the number of people.

5. You can turn off email contact of partner at Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Show email contact info.

6. It contain a lot of options so it need more time to load it all so please wait.

4. Theme provide filter by Price bar, taxonomy.

5. I fixed it for you. Please select location again.

6. Please build location tab content or using visual element to do it.

Paris

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I have created a location demo for you:

Paris

You can check the shortcode and element setting needed for it

and this is css code to change the background color:

#st_location_single .block1 {
        background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);
        padding: 25px;
        width: 60%;
    }
    #st_location_single .columnstyle  {
        height: 500px;
    }
    #st_location_single .columnstyle .bg-mask {
        opacity: 0;
    }
    #st_location_single li.vc_tta-tab {
        background-color: #f2f2f2;
    }
    #st_location_single li.vc_tta-tab.vc_active {
        background-color: #c6eaea;
    }

Please try it.

Thanks

Hello

Whick section you use that form and which form are you using because i check and see you have 4 forms.

Thanks

Hi Brian, i found this on your discussion forum,. what is about that you have jsut a solution for the calendar problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I will transfer to our dev team to help you check and fix it.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.