HomePage Forums Traveler I need realy quick answer desiner stil can not finish the website…

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 51 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hello dear support team.

My desiner couldnt change the search part what ı want. I asked you before buying theme that ı can change the search part like 2 part = 1: Where do you want to go 2. When do you want to go

Now ı want make 3 part 1-where do you want to go 2-when do you want to go 3-find the best place but desiner can not do this. I mean he can to hide or cut ” rooms and adult ” part of the seacrh…
    whould you help about this ?

ı added a picture…not exactle what ı want but similiar.
    the picture has two part
    1-Where…
    2-when…
    I want to add one part more as 3. Find the best place..
    how can he make this change in theme please explain.
    thank you
    best regards..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Do you mean the 3 items: 1-Where… 2-when……3-the button to search stay in same line?

Thanks

Hello Mr. Brayn I added a picture please check it. ı m thinking make like this thing.. thank you

Attachments:

Hello

What type of Find The Best Place?

Where…is Location type, When…is Date/Time type.

Thanks

Hello , as a first ı will use rental , but in a same time ı try to add hotels to the site.
    As ı know we can close-hide types right ? if we need hotels , car , tours , can be opened on them and when we open , there can be added sign ( hotels , cars etc..) over the search part ı think like demo.

I can help you change the search form for each tab service. You can config your search form and contact so i can check and help you do it.

Thanks

Mr Bryan please lets solve this thing immediatly..ı wrote first message at 22 now is 25.
    after every new message ı waited 24 hours more , now you wrote a new message and ı think need to wait 24 hours more again…
    please understad , do ı need to wait 24 hours more ı want to know this also , cos the web site could not been finished…
    if ı understand you correctly you want web site admin information to make this thing by yourself right ? if so how can ı contact with you except support ticket ?

Hello

I do not understand what type of Find The Best Place that you mentioned in the image so i can help you change it by custom code.

Please config your search form and provide me the url of your page that contain the form so i can change it for you stay in same line.

Thanks

Hello
    I wrote what type of Find……. as a first ı will use rental . if ı need others ı will open them in admin panel. I gave this ticket link to desiner , he will read these messages then ı will write here again.
    thank you

Hello Mr Brayn please look at the http://www.hadikal.com
    The search form has just hotel and rental item

Hello

What do you think the layout with my change for your current search form item of rental?

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello Mr Brayn , rental or hotel , ı want same appearance at below example can we make it ?

Attachments:

Hello

Please provide an admin account so i can access and make the change for you by example.

Thanks

Hello Mr. Brayn , ı will change passwords as a simple for you but where can ı send admin panel information or cpanel information please write me your email adress

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.