HomePage Forums Traveler I need realy quick answer desiner stil can not finish the website…

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 51 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hello

You can post a private message here. Only you and our supporter can see it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I just configured your hotel tab like your description.

@media (min-width: 992px){
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search  >.row >.col-lg-3:nth-child(3),
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search  >.row >.col-lg-3:nth-child(4) {display: none;}
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search  >.search_advance  {
        width: 160px;
        float: right;
        margin-top: -50px;
        margin-right: 33%;
    }

.search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search  > .search_advance.expanded  {
        width: 100%;
        margin-top: -50px;
        margin-right: 0;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search  > .search_advance.expanded .expand_search_box {
        width: 160px;
        margin-top: 0px;
        margin-right: 33%;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search{
        position: relative;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search >.btn.btn-primary.btn-lg {
        margin-left: 0px;
        position: absolute;
        margin-right: 100px;
        right: 0px;
        top: 0px;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > #tab-hotel0 .search.main-search:after {
        clear: both;
        content: '';
        display: table;
    }
    }

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello mr Brayn
    firstly , ı want to thank you so so much for your all effort. I want to talk about the result and need to ask a few question

1-it snt look like example-description which ı sent as a picture , can we make it ?
    2-How can we change mobile apperiance like ı want because it s seen , a part of advanced search , ı mean number of the people can be seen mobile page…
    3-Please explain me how my desiner can change search box like ı want exactly , because he couldnt change the search box . The search box is a whole. when he wants to change , it moves a whole. That s why he cant make a change what you v done. if ı give the codes which you added the message , he can make it or not.

Hello

Our search form can not make it like exactly your image. I just try to set up and custom style of the form to look same your.

If you want to make the change like your image, you have to customize from beginning.

Thank for your understanding.

Thank you for your understanding Mr Brayn I try to domy best with this theme as appearance , thats why need to ask a few questions more please help me
    in order ..

Do ı need to customize whole theme or just search box ?
    Can ı change the words in the item ? can ı write differet words
    instead of this ” dd/mm/yyyy ” to ” when ” and instead of ” search for hotel ” to Find best… etc
    can ı change the size of the search box ?
    Can ı remove these words at the theme ” Search and Save on Hotels ” and ” Rentals ”
    if ı want can ı remove icons of hotels and rentals on the search box

Thank you

Hello

You can follow my image to change the placeholder of check in field for hotel.

You can select field size in Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Search field section.

Also you can find the words ” Search and Save on Hotels ” in Traveler Settings > Search Options > Display searching tabs.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Mr Brayn the admin password is same , would you configure rental tab like hotel ?
    or where can ı copy-paste the codes you wrote up ?

Hello

I have changed the rental tab for you to make it look the same hotel tab.

You can check it again.

Thanks

( as a first thank you so so much to changing rental tab like hotel )

I took ” 2 screenshot ” from mobile version. Hotel tab has numbers ( 1-2-3 + ) , rental hasnt , ı want to make like rental tab I mean dont want numbers how can ı hide the numbers in hotel tab ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I updated the code to remove number option at hotel tab for you.

Please check again.

Thanks

thank you so much and ı m thinking different customztn with your knowledge , our desiners so slow and made me really angry but you r really good at your job..thank you so much

Hi,

We hope you’re happy with it.

Your satisfaction is our pleasure and we would really appreciate it if you dropped us a quick rating!

Thanks a lot!

oo ı m really sorry ı forgot to write review ! Sorry..
    I m writing right now..

Thank you so much for it.

Please contact if you want to change anything so i can help you do it.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.