HomePage Forums Traveler I need realy quick answer desiner stil can not finish the website…

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 51 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hello , is there a way to seperate the file of translate as a hotel and rental ? Because ı just want to use hotel and rental..when ı open the po file at poedit ı have to translate almost all of the file

Hello

One language file contain all words of theme. There is no way to seperate special service to translate.

Thank for your understanding.

Okey thank you. ı want to learn other think.
    Can ı change search tab color ı mean not white , blue , brown or may be without color like transparent..

Hello

The search form have so many section so please send me a screenshot and mark on the image the section you want to change color or transparent color so i can help you do it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can try this code to make the search form to be transparent:

.search-tabs-bg > .tabbable > .nav-tabs > li> a {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable > .nav-tabs > li.active > a {
        background: #a0a0a05e !important;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg>.tabbable>.tab-content>.tab-pane {
        background: #0000003b !important;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content > .tab-pane h2 {
        color: #e3d9d9;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg>.tabbable>.tab-content>.tab-pane .form-control {
        background: #283d3c !important;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg .search.main-search .search_advance .expand_search_box span {
    }

.search-tabs-bg .search.main-search .search_advance .expand_search_box span i.btn-primary {
        background: transparent;
        border-color: #8d8e8e;
    }
    .search-tabs-bg > .tabbable >.tab-content .search.main-search >.btn-primary {
        background: transparent;
        border-color: #8d8e8e;
    }

Thanks

thank you so much

Sorry ı was a sick that s why ı try now to make a transparent the search part..please show me where can ı write this code ı checked theme but ı couldnt search part codes

sorry , ı added as a copy-paste to ” WPBakereyPageBuilder -Custom CSS ” and the seacrh part changed as a transparent , is it right place to put that code because some code line has exclamation mark at the line head..ı added pic about this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can add the code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css section.

Thanks

Hello , how-where can ı change these parts ” where do you want to go ? to Nereye gitmek istersiniz ? and {dd}/{mm}/{yyyy} to ” Ne zaman gitmek istersiniz ? or {gg}/{ay}/{yıl} or {gün}/{ay}/{yıl} ?

and the other question , can ı change the size ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ı tried traveller setting advance options but couldnt

Hello

Theme only supported 3 word: D, M and Y. You can sort the order you want for date format with 3 words.

Thanks

what about this part
    ” where do you want to go ? ”
    ı need change this as a turkish ” Nereye gitmek istersiniz ? ” where-how can ı change this

Hello

You can edit that text in Traveler Settings > [ service name ] Options > Search tab section.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.