HomePage Forums Traveler I need realy quick answer desiner stil can not finish the website…

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 51 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hello Mr Brayn , ı need to know 2 things , how can ı change member login part at below
    Sing Up – Login – List Your Space
    https://www.flat4day.com/
    and when member becoming partner ı want him to choose what kind of facility-category ( hotel , motel , pansion , apart , flat like this…) at membership form he has that s why ı want to add like this thing can ı do that ?
    thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

In order to make the change on register/login page, you have to modify the code.

If you can do it by your self or you can find a developer to help, my image will show you the file need to change.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hello , the answer of two questions is in the same picture right so both thing can be done with this pic help ..thank you so much.. I’ll give this pic desiner.

Hello again he told me tried but theme doesnt allow to modify the cods ! how can we modify as ı said like “www.flat4day.com” please show us.

Hello

What do you mean theme does not allow to modify the code? Your team installed theme and have server access info so your team have full control to modify.

Thanks

Really ı dont know how could it be , he told me that he couldnt change it ! ı swear really tired of their excuses ! ı m waiting for 3.5 mounths and still couldnt use the damn website !

Hello

There are have only one issue that our customer has reported is theme does not save new settings in admin dashboard.

If i am right, you can refer faq for more details but it is save the settings, it is not related to modify the theme code:

Why I Can Not Save Theme Settings?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.