HomePage Forums Traveler Infant and child price

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Apollet 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

I need to have Infant and Child Price fields NOT mandatory.

How can I do that ?

Thanks

Hello

You can follow my image to change all required field for all service.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cool thanks bu now can you give me hte code to hide “Infant price” field and “Hide adult/child/infant” fiels ?

Also How can I erase red star ?

Thanks,
    Arnaud

Hello

After make these fields to be non-required, you can use this code to hide it:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(3),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(4),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(5),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(6) {display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(3),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(4),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(5),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(6) {display: none;}

Thanks

Great thanks.

And how can I erase the red star near the child field which is no longer mandatory ?

You can use this code:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(2) span.text-small.text-danger {display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting .people_price .col-md-4:nth-child(2) span.text-small.text-danger {display: none;}

Thanks

Cool thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.