HomePage Forums Traveler Invoice

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do I edit the invoice template?

Thanks

Hello

In order to edit invoice email template, you have to edit it in the code.

Thanks

Hi,

The file is pdf-helpers?

What are the variables with purchase, delivery, invoice, etc. data? available? Can you tell me?

Thanks

Hi,

How can I protect this file with changed code when updating the theme?

Hello

We are recommend using child theme to modify any theme code to keep it safe after each theme update.

Thanks

Hi,

The file is pdf-helpers?

1 – I tried putting it in the child theme, but it did not work. Could you tell me which directories should be copied?

I copied to the following link:

../traveler-childtheme/inc/plugins/pdf-invoice/ and it did not work.

2 – What are the variables with purchase, delivery, invoice, etc. data? available? Can you tell me?

Thanks

Hello

You should control your custom code by your self if it work or not.

we are not responsible for handling errors​ if you have for your old theme and customized code.

Best regards

Hi,

I know of the errors and correctness of customizing the code, but:

1 – I tried putting it in the child theme, but it did not work. Could you tell me which directories should be copied?

I copied to the following link:

../traveler-childtheme/inc/plugins/pdf-invoice/ and it did not work.

2 – What are the variables with purchase, delivery, invoice, etc. data? available? Can you tell me?

Hello

1. If you have edited the code in the file belong to this folder: /traveler/inc/plugins/pdf-invoice/, you can copy the file to /traveler-childtheme/inc/plugins/pdf-invoice/ to keep it save. But before do it, please be sure the change is working in parent theme.

2. I can not understanding your questions. Please description more details so i can help.

Thanks

Hi,

2 –
    The invoice has several variables used in the theme. In order for the customer’s name (buyer) to appear, you must have a variable that comes from the theme to show on the invoice.

As well as customer name, customer address, description of products purchased, value of these products, etc …

I believe it’s a number of variables that I can use on the invoice.

I want to know what variables are available to be used in the invoice, besides name, address, products, etc …

Thanks

Could you give me information about the variables?

Hello,

It’s a very complicated function, we can’t guide you to customize it. This request is not a part of our support policy.Or you can hire a developer to customize this function. If you have any other questions, please post a new ticket. We are ready to assist. Thank you

Regard,

Hi,

I am not asking for guidance to customize. It was o The developer who asked for the possible / supported variables to use invoice

Is it possible to inform?

Thanks

Hello

If you edit the invoice email, you can use all of customer info to add to invoice.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.