HomePage Forums Traveler Invoice

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve enabled the Invoice in the “Traveler configuration”.

When you enter the dashboard -> History of the Reservation -> All -> Action -> Details, a button appears to download the Invoice (cctur.com.br/?st_download=53), but the download does not happen and redirects to home page of the site.

Why do not you download the invoice? Where’s the bill? Is there any way for the user to view the invoice?

Payment Methods I use: paypal and payment on delivery

Thanks

Hello

Please provide your site url so i can help you check better.

Also please be sure your system has been updated to latest theme/plugin version.

Traveler Changelog

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I tried to book a service on your site with that account above and see the Invoice still allow to download as well.

you can login to account and check my booking history.

Thanks

Hi,
    OK.

Thank you, it worked.

How can I edit the information / discounts / expiration date directly on the invoice and/or create a new template?

Thanks

Hello

The invoice details has taken from booking details, it does not allow to edit.

Thank for your understanding.

Hi,
    How do I edit the invoice template?

Thanks

Hello

In order to edit invoice template, you have modify the theme code. If you can code, you can change it in this file: wp-content\themes\traveler\inc\plugins\pdf-invoice\helpers-pdf.php

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.