HomePage Forums Traveler Is it possible to modify flights section

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stephenmorton 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I am wondering if it is possible to put some criteria around the flights section.

I want to offer private jet charter, so I guess the flights section will be perfect for that, I can enter multiple charter companies and routes.
    I want to be able to specify min passengers per flight (i.e., min 2 tickets per way) and or adjust the price, depending on the number of tickets the customer buys on that flight.
    Eg, if the aircraft costs me $10K to charter, and I get 1 passenger, I either want to make it that they need to buy min 2 tickets @ $5K each ticket, or I simply charge them $10K for the first ticket, then give them a discount (e.g. if 2 = $5K per ticket, 3 = $4K per ticket, 4 = $3K per ticket etc). I also need to limit the number of seats per flight (e.g., the aircraft might only seat 10).
    Is there a way to do these things?
    Steve

Hello

If you have any idea for theme, you can suggest us at contact@shinetheme.com so our manager can check and consider to update it.

Thank you.

I was more interested if the existing system can do this somehow already, but if not. I will suggest.

Thanks

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.