HomePage Forums Traveler Is there any support at all here?????? Update from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I have tried to get attention but there is now reaction at all….this so called support is a joke. No answers at all and if there is its just an advice and link to read the manual. Which by the way is outdated and incomplete.
    Tried to get help with this but after 4 days no reaction at all. Im so angry right now.

Have manually updated Traveler theme from 2.1 -> 2.1.2. And the result is that almost all rentals is gone and not showing in listings and searches.
    After the new release of 2.1.3 i updated from 2.2 -> 2.1.3

But no change and almost all of my rentals dont show.

Have run the “Upgrade data” and “sync available” and cleared the cashe after each update. Have a childtheme but no custom code there at all.

Have 23 rentals in the origin language english and there is only 6 of 24 showing. Need to fix this asap. In the other language german: show 23 of 23, swedish: show 22 of 23

//Björ

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You need set up your WPML to make your rental display on front page.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi!
    I have done what you showed in your reply. But it still showing 6 rentals of 23(of 23) in English and 22(of 23) in german and 23(of 23) in Swedish.

Instead another problem occur:

In the individual rentals the “Check availability” calendar show available/not available days according to the settings i do in the admin-calendar. And the check-in and check-out in the orderform should show the same info, right?

In the English page its correct but not on the German and the Swedish page. Se attached pics.

How did that happen?

//Björ

Attachments:

In edit rental page, you need select Translation option for WPML, not display as translate option.

Thanks

Attachments:

Strange….It was set as translatable before but after the update it have changed. So what happends with the already translated rentals/pages now then if i change?

You need set the setting for WPML as the image to make the rental display on front page.

Also to be sure your rental has set calendar availability and booking period to 0.

Rental Options

Thanks

Hi!
    What does this even mean: “set the setting for WPML as the image ” ??? According to WPML support the settings are ok. And the settings in calendar and booking period is ok see attached images.

Can you explain why ALL the Swedish and German rentals show in listings and search but only 6 of the English show. All INDIVIDUAL RENTALS SHOW in all three languages.

Also when you do a search (from “Home” and “Search cottages”) and DONT set check-in date every rental shows in German and Swedish but not in English.

So whats happening??? Why is this not working as it should??? This is starting to get on my nerves and i feel very angry and disappointed.

And this is also a BIG problem:
    -the admin calender…its a mess!!! WHY?
    -the public check available calendar DO NOT sync with the calendars in check-in and check-out in the public orderform.

//Björ

Attachments:

Hi!
    No answer here…its really important that this is fixed.

1. its still wrong in the ORIGIN LANGUAGE(ENGLISH) – all the rentals dont show, only 6 of 22
    2. calender not working because “unavailable” dates can be booked in translated rentals

Both of this two are important.

Can you check it please…its almost 1 week since i asked for help with this

//Björ

Attachments:

Did you custom any code for the calendar price because your calendar in backend look so strange.

Also you should check available calendar for English language and check again.

I tried to edit this rental and it is displaying on search result page now.

https://stibes.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=15411&action=edit&lang=en

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi!
    But even after this change the missng rentals dont show…just Eken. So what did you change on “Eken”?? Just saved it or?

No custom code what so ever…has never been any.

The calender have looked like this from start. Not even after last update where this would be fixed has it changed.

But a much bigger problem is that the available and unavailable days in the calender does not show in the orderform….means you can book unavailable days.

And i really hope you dont say that the calender is in three version….for each language!!!???? Goes without saying it should be ONE calender….????!!!!

Hi!
    I have tried to change every possible setting and “st_rental” is one is one of them. And after it was corrected it still dont show all rentals. Also tested to disable all plugins except WPML Multilingual CMS but no difference.

I think it strange you ask me about the calendar….that is exactly what i have asked you earlier and have wanted an answer to???!!! According to the update in 2.1.3 it should been fixed … but obviously it´s not.

But back to the two problems that is still not solved:

1. all rentals in the english origin language DO NOT show. You say you have fix 1 rental of 16 missing … So how am i to fix the rest if you dont show how you did it or what is wrong???

2. One of the core functions of the theme don´t work as YOU CAN BOOK “unavailable ” days in the orderform despite that they are set as “unavailable” in the admin and also are showed as “unavailable” in the public calender????!!!.

Brian, i really need this to be solved

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

We are checking on this problem. I will inform you after fixed the issue.

Thanks

Ok thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.