HomePage Forums Traveler Issues the color picker

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  angelchacon 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    You have created a lovely theme.
    I am having a problem with the color picker in the theme options, it does not let me input a hex color code. I reinstalled the theme as well as WordPress on both local and remote servers but it didn’t help.

Thanks for your help,

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Temporacy, theme only allow to select color in the color panel. We will update a field to add the color code in next theme version.

Thank for your understanding.

Thank you, Bryan! When will be the next update?

Hello

We just released new theme version 2 days ago.

We are planning for new theme feature it can not be available right away.

Thank you.

Hello Bryan.

I have the same problem when selecting colors for the theme.
    I can only select the color if you use the color selector that appears by default to select, but if you want to enter your own color number “# f2f2f2” it is impossible. This option has disappeared!

I have been able to verify that the latest version of the theme traveler, is not, the cause of this problem. I have installed the last version of the theme in another domain with the second version of wordpress and the problem of putting the background colors works well. They have nothing to do with the last update of the theme.

I leave a photo attached to me to understand me better.

The problem of not being able to put the colors to the theme, is by the last wordpress update.

Please check this. We need to customize the background colors for our websites.

Attachments:

Hello

That problem caused by wordpress 4.9. It hide the color field to input color code.

You can open this this file: wp-content/plugins/option-tree/assets/css/ot-admin.css

and follow my image to fix it.

Thanks

Attachments:

Thank you very much Bryan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.