HomePage Forums Traveler Issues when partner checks out once membership package selected

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi support team, please urgently assist with my Traveler theme also having the exact same issues ‘New Partner Issues’ topic. I have run all relevant updates on the website,updated to latest php version, checked memory in .htaccess and php.ini and checked everything with my hosting provider, but still the same issue persists and needs to be sorted out thanks – this is what I’m getting:

‘Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function package_do_checkout() on null in /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/layouts/modern/class/class.payment_gateways.php:521 Stack trace: #0 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/admin/class.admin.packages.php(819): STPaymentGateways::package_do_checkout(NULL, 16) #1 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.packages.php(255): STAdminPackages->complete_purchase(‘st_submit_form’, 16) #2 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): STPackages->st_checkout_packages(”) #3 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-settings.php(523): do_action(‘init’) #6 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-config.php(93): require_once(‘/home/tourtillc…’) #7 /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/t in /home/tourtillco/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/layouts/modern/class/class.payment_gateways.php on line 521
    There has been a critical error on your website.’

Please tend to this issue urgently thanks

Hello, you guys there?

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

When checkout with member packages partner, We only using payment method of our theme ( we have 17 the payment method).

We had checked and can not see the issue.

Please check again your site.

We can see you not yet setting the layout for the page member package ( it still is classic layout).

You can follow our docs to create page member package at

Create page package Layout modern

Let me know if any further questions.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Bo and team, many thanks for making this work. I have a new issue, but will post it on another topic. Many thanks, you guys rock:)

Hi

I hope you’re happy with it.

If possible can you going to https://themeforest.net/downloads and give us the best rate for our product, that will make us very happy and continue make support and update for the product more better in the future.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.