HomePage Forums Traveler issues whit the background image in login and register page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a problem i set and image backgroud to the login and sregister pages but in those pages the imagen dont fixed to the scree which means that when i see the pages in other devices like phones some elements are out tho the imagen in the withe part How i Can fix it this bug See the images where i attach you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have remove the white cap in your register/login page for you.

Please check.

Thanks

Thanks for fix this in the login screen but when i see the web site from the movile i still see the white cap below in the register page could you fix it because i have some components in te white cap in the register page and don look well
    Also could you please tell me how i can do that one time the user finished his register sucessful autonatically he will be redirecting to the login screen please i need this function see the image of the cap fron the móvil in the register page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I can not find the login and register page and also i can see you are using popup feature.

Please check again.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.