HomePage Forums Traveler Language Switcher not showing in header

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Language switcher not showing in header. How do I enable it?

Hello

To show language switcher on header, you have to make your site in Multi language mode.

In order to do that, you have to use WPML plugin.

WPML Compatible

Thanks

Is that something I have to buy separately?

Yes it is. It is 3rd paid plugin that you have to buy to use.

Thank you.

I purchased the plugin and activated it but my website is not converting

Hello

It does not have automatic function to convert your site to other language.

When you create new post from default language, you can duplicate that post to other language.

DO it the same with other post and do not forget the settings too.

How to use Multilanguage in theme options

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

So I have to manually write it in french and then set the language to french?

Hello

When you duplicate your post to your second language, you have to manual write your content in second language.

It like build other site in other language because WPML does not have any function to convert language to other language automaticaly.

Thanks

How do I request a refund? This is not going to work for me, I don’t know how to write in other languages. I thought it would translate automatically

Hello

It’s hard for us because Envato control the refund request. You can refer refund policy of them here:

https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

You case meet one of situations from it: the item did not meet your expectations.

Thank for your understanding.

This item is no use to me right now. I can’t speak or write any other language. I thought it translated like other plugins

how do i request a refund from envato?

Hello

This topic will show you more details:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Thanks

I click on click here to request a refund but I don’t see the item in the list of drop down…. What should I do?

Hello

I just support theme features in this forum. You should contact envato for more details of that problem.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.