HomePage Forums Traveler last minute problems

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear Bryan now i have a problem i aleready have set some features locations in my web site like Havana and trinidad but the problem is that i already have set an activity whit the discount and everithing in the home page i have a banner with the st last minute component but dont take the last minute activity also the activity have set a discount but when i list then do not showme the red circle with the value of the disccount that you have set. please check this component
    Other problem that i have its please try to set a st list of hotel or any service and set the feature location option that you set in your parameters and yo will see that dont show it nothing its like that the sistem do not see the feature caracterist in for the features locations please check this
    Also note that in my web site like is already running i need tho config everithing but you can try this options that i described you before and you will see the problem

Hello

You have duplicated this question.

Please follow the other topic to check again.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.