HomePage Forums Traveler Layout

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to edit the “Detail Activity Layout 2”, how can I do this?

How to remove Reviews of the whole theme?

obs .: modern version

Thanks
    kklo

1 – I need to delete “Reviews”, but even disabling it in temes Settings, it continues appearing in Layers 1, 2 and 3

I also want to delete the “Organized by” and “from 0 review” box and stars at the top of the page, next to the image.

2 – Where it is configured to appear the languages in the same bar of “Duration”, “Cancellations”, “Group SIze”

3 – Does “booking-request” page only work for the form submission configuration, as payment method? Does this page work with woocommerce?

Hello

You can edit 3 files in this folder: \st_templates\layouts\modern\activity\single for 3 activity layouts to remove the section you don’t want.

Also the language is just activity attribute. You can do it as other activity attribute.

Thanks​

Hi,

Where do I find this language attribute?

Can this changed file stay on traveler-childtheme?
    In Theme Settings -> Activity Options -> Review Activity options should enable or disable the page as well, but even disabling in Theme Settings continues to show to the user.

As for all other options, such as Tours, Hotel, Rental, etc. This is the suggestion.

Thanks

kklo

Hello

Our document bellow will show you the way to create new attribute.

Create New Attribute

Thanks

Thanks

You are welcome.

How can I change the Language icon

Thanks

It is fixed in the code.

You need modify the code to change it.

Thanks

Hi,

I have not found the “fa” icon and also do not know where to find similar icons to be replaced to maintain the layout.

Could you show me this?

Thanks

You can find the icon here: https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

Thanks

Hi,

This code:

<? php echo TravelHelper :: getNewIcon ('Group', '# 5E6D77', '32px', '32px'); ?>

I tried to put the icon of the link as reported but it does not work.

Thanks

hello

With new icon name, you need find in attribute section.

http://prntscr.com/o4o77l

Thanks

Hi,

But here the icon is individualized. I want the icon to be global for the subject created in the “Attributes”

It is difficult to find different icons for each type of Tourism, such as: Cultural Tourism, Historical Tourism, Ecological Tourism, Adventure Tourism, etc.

Thanks

Hello

There is only place to set up icons for new attributes.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.