HomePage Forums Traveler layout for location pages

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi team,

Hope you are doing well.

I am trying to add new location at our theme but after creating new location the design is page is not looks like as home page layout it uploading some old layout by default.

Himachal Pradesh

Please check the layout of this page and also for home page

I am also have error like you,
    the author please help me

Hello

Unluckily, the new modern theme layout does not provided single location page yet.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for your revert.

if you does not provided new modren theme for location pages then please let me know that different design of pages for single theme looks good?

I want to make the same layout for location pages too so please guide me how we can do it, because 2 design for single theme will not work for us 🙂

Also the old layout for location pages having a lot of design issue too, you can check the same page http://www.indianglimpse.com/st_location/himachal-pradesh/

header, content, menu, footer nothing is proper in the location page layout.

So please let me how we can fix it.

Regards,

Hello

The single location page will available in next version 2.7.
    You can wait for it.
    Thanks

HI Bryan,

Still my question is same. When you will release the next updated version because we can not run website without location or destinations.

Regards,

The new modern layout does not supported yet so there is no way to do as you want.
    You have to wait the new update of witch to classic version to use.
    Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Hope you are doing well.

We have got the latest version of traveler theme, but the location layout is not resolved. It’s looks same as it was in older version. it’s not fixed in that update as promised by you.

Can you please let me know how we can fix it now?

Regards,
    Rajnish kumar

Hello

The location page is not available yet. It will available in next version 2.8.
    Thanks

thanks for your revert Bryan,

Are you 100% sure that location page will update in the next update version 2.8 because you have confirmed the last time also that you will fix in the next update.

Regards,

Hello

Yes our team are updating it.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.