HomePage Forums Traveler Leaving a review setup in Rental layout

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Coryn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im trying to create a layout to have the same review style as your demo site.

I am getting something a bit different after following the video instructions for setting up a layout. Ive attached what my page looks like, but I also cannot edit or select anything like on the demo site.

Can you help me setup a review section just the same as your demo site please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

It seem you have using wrong visual element in the layout page.

Please watch our video and check the element name carefully.

If it still does not work, please provide an admin account with the layout url so i can help you check better.

Thanks

I have watched the video, I must be missing something.

I have attached my layout back end showing the elements I am using and front end for you to see the result.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello

I can see you have added the ST Rental Review element.

Now in your rental post, please edit it and enable Comment feature then check your rental again.

The review form will display there.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:

I tried changing the comments selection but I still cannot get the review box. I also cannot select anything in the attached image to edit.

Thanks

Attachments:

I see in your image, there is a message about make a booking before write review.

You can turn off this option in Traveler Settings > Review Options > User who booked can write review.

Thanks

Thanks! That seems to have fixed it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.