HomePage Forums Traveler Location in Mega Menu

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am using Location in Mega Menu but I want search result of tour instead of location information?

When a person click on location in mega menu > I want them to see tours result? like in attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can select type of page to display when click on a location in Traveler Settings > Location Options > Location link options.

There are have 2 types: Single location page and search result page.

Thank you.

Hello Bryan,

I have tried but but showing search result page ? Screenshot attached? please help

also on home page tabs are not auto open? attached screenshot ? please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please provide an admin account and issue url that contain location so i can help you check it better.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

1. I can see you have enable all payment methods in Traveler Settings but you did not config for it. Please add your account and check again.

ALso please contact your hosting provider to increase PHP max input vars number to about 3000 instead of 1000 as right now to make the setting in Traveler setting work properly.

2. You can clear cache then check the search form again.

Thank you.

Hello

1. You build mega menu with sub item are single location so it can not open search result.

The option of theme applied for other place. For example when you view a single tour, you will see a breadcrumb contain location. That is place of the setting apply for.

2. Please increase PHP max input vars number and config more payment option then check again. Submit form will work back to normal.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.