HomePage Forums Traveler Locations by tree structure

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. There is an option “Build locations by tree structure”. But this future doesn’t work, if I want to show on page all locations in hierarchy, like Paris and Nice belongs to France and Phuket to Thailand etc … When “Build locations by tree structure” is activated, all location are showing on page as one list.

2. Is it possible to change page: http://domain/st_location/
    This page is closed and not available for changes and updates in admin.

Hello,

1. This option for you can build structure for location as tree in location field in search form. It not apply for list location page.

2. To change permalink for location post type, you can go to “Settings” -> “Permalink” and change value in option “Location Custom Base”.

Please try do it and check again.

Thank you.

Thank you
    under nr2 I mean, for example, how can I change thumbnail for this page (all locations page), I mean admin option is not available for locations page.

Hello

The new theme layout is not supported single location page as the previous theme layout. We will update it later.

Temporary, customer will linked to search result page when click on location name.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.