HomePage Forums Traveler Locations in alphabetical order

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello

The PickUp and DropOff locations are not displayed in an alphabetical order.

How do I fix it?

Thanks

Hello

We grouped it by country. In order to change it, you have to change the code.

Thanks

Hello

How do I do that?

Thanks

Hello

It is quite complicate and request change a lot of code so i can not guide you do it.

You can hire a freelancer to help you this case.

Thank for your understanding.

Hello

You grouped the locations by countries, but the countries are all random. This is not a professional.

Please fix this aspect of the theme.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

We will check all location order and create task for our dev team consider to update it in next theme version.

Thanks

Hello

This sounds good, but you still don’t know if it’s going to be updated this feature.

Do you know when the Traveler theme is going to be updated?

Thanks

Good morning.

We are working on to intergrate some new API system with theme and update new features so we have not yet offical release schudle.

Thanks.

Hello Bryan,

I’m glad to hear that you are working on improvements.
    Unfortunately, if you don’t fix the main issues that stop us to create a car rental platform, we must look for another theme.

Thank you

Good morning.

While waiting for the new update, temporarily create a new car, select the location for it.

Customers will choose the pick up and drop off they want. If you want to set pick up and drop off for the same location, I can help you remove the drop off field. Theme will use a single location for both. This means that if customers choose paris, paris always drop off as well, there is no Drop off field anymore.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

This setup would be too liming for the partners with multiple locations.They send me to fix the website and then, maybe come back.

Now with a new research, the car wasn’t available from the location where it was set up. Who knows what other bugs this theme has?

This is not what I was expecting when I bought this theme.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You post too much the issue related to this location issue in your ticket and other ticket.

We are working to update the location logical and sort it by alphabetal.

Please wait for new theme version.

Thanks

Hello,

I’m sorry to “bother” you with the issue that doesn’t allow us to start our business.
    You sold us a theme that is not doing what you stated.

Waiting for the new theme is another waisting of our time. Your PR just declared on Envato Market that the location bug will nor be fixed.

“Hello SmilingSun,

shinetheme, the author of Traveler – Travel/Tour/Booking WordPress Theme, has replied to your review:

Hello SmilingSun,

Thanks for your feedback!

After check many of your ticket we see your problem eg: You want when select 1 city location and at dropoff location is same that city not allow for select other. That is INCORRECT and we will not update it. How if client want to move to other city?

You can do it just for your site by custom code we can not help and we never update this to our theme.

I also asking our supporter many other issue like how you can move your car back to your location. How we can help you to move that car back? You make business you must take care that don’t asking us.

We always open for clients give feedback for our theme for update for more better but with what option make benefit for many clients we will priority for update first.

Now you going here and tell us you can not mak Live your site because you WANT more CUSTOM for that.

You can hire someone to do customize job for you can live your site. We only update right points not update wrong points. As some problem above don’t try to waiting update from us for make your site live.

Thank you so much!”

Someone is not telling the truth here!

Just give back my money!

Thank you

Hello

We only provide technical support in the support system and we does not control the refund.

You should contact Envato for this case.

Also your can refer Envato Refund policy for more information:

https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.