HomePage Forums Traveler Locations no getting updated from old version

This topic contains 48 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

You were supposed to check and let me know after solving it.

Are you playing around with me now just by writing this for,al one reply so that u take again one more day .

I have already said earlier solve it how it can without deleting .

Stop again asking me further questions . You have admin access and you can check what u want and solve the error.

The locations or other attributes do not show when u add or edit new objects like hotel , rooms, car, activities,etc.

And in theme settings please update the data and see the entire rot still there even after 35 days of opening this ticket.

Regards

Hello,

I have checked your site and found that some your location with created date in the future (2027). They have a deviation in time. Did you import your location by manual or custom tool?

If you have customized for the import location work. Please provide me FTP account and the backup file of your database so we can check to help you better.

Thank you so much.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Sorry for late respone you because of the weekend.

I have noticed @thoai to help you check it.

Please note: the location are imported from other site so the data structure might not the same as our theme structure then the upgrade function might nò work.

Thanks

Nobody has done anything and have not been updated from anywhere.

Why do you give this bullshit replies and make us wait for the next one day.

If you cannot solve admit it 8nstead of wasting our time.

It is 45 days now since the ticket is created for a simple issue .

All the destinations have been deleted except one and that too it has been added from the them .

Optiontree has been deleted but still noth8ng working.

You know what don’t fool just tell whether you can solve it since nice it the theme issue not any data issue.

And then if not refund my money.

Enough of your BULLSHITTING .

Regards

Hello,
    Sorry for the late response.
    You can send me a file import location and I can check it.
    Our theme is not supported import location by tool plugin.
    Pls, Enter location by manual
    For Quickly, Because data your site is a demo , You can reset site, And I can support set up the theme for your
    Thanks

Thanks

But my issue is not only lcations but also other objects like hotel, rooms,rentals,etc.

How do we upload bulk a theme should support bulk uploading if not I have locations about 10000 how can anyone upload one by one.

As of now their are no locations except one I add from the theme. Even now it is not updating data , WHY.

PLEASE TRY TO UPLOAD YOURSELF SOME COUNTRIES AND MAJOR TOURIST SPOTS AND LET ME KNOW AFTER UPDATING.

SINCE THE OLD POSTS , HOTELS, ROOMS, ETC ARE NOT GETTING DISPLAYED AFTER THE THEME IS UPDATED. CHECK ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS YOURSELF AND SOLVE OT AND LET ME KNOW ONCE DONE.

DO NOT SEND ME SO,E REPLY AGAIN ASKING SO,ETHING. I AM GIVING U A FREE HAND TO SOLVE.

REGARDS

Hello,

I am Huannv. I am a supporter of ShineTheme. I will follow this ticket to resolve this problem with you.

In this case, please export me the database of your site so I can check your location on my localhost.

Thank you.

Hello

I have already sent you the database last week.

Please check above messages.

Also as of now on the site their are no locations. I have deleted all the locations. But still it isn’t working.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for your information. We have checked your database and update the location structure for you.

Please check again.

Thank you.

Then let me know how i have to do since their is a lot of data like hotels and posts ,etc which i cannot redo all ..

Let me know how i can handle it . Please

2. How can i use the same old data with the modern MIXMAP theme. since if i install the demo data my old data is getting erased and the site is not working.

3. Please check the site it is not working again.

Regards

Since their is no response the last 24 hours

i have started again working on the attributes and the posts since they are not updated , that means a month work i have redue due to your update..

thnaks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.