HomePage Forums Traveler Mail chimp and extraprice

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oltremarecharter 2 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Same problem with mail chimp and with Extra Price booking

1) Mail chimp from the bee number as you can see in the picture.
    2) The reservation does not work as you can see in the screenshot

I have no other things installed, and only almost a month has passed … same problem … it’s up to you!
    I have no password to give you to enter this domain, tell me what I can do!
    This other site is also offline !!!
    Thank you..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. Please check your mailchimp form again to be sure that is available to display.

2. Did you set price for your extra service? If not, theme will understand the price is $0.

Thanks

Thanks
    -Some of my clients may be vegetarians or have food intolerances, or be abstainers so I used the extra services to allow them to report it unequivocally, and they are clearly cost € 0, can I resolve otherwise?
    -But I also set the price and on three extras I only calculate 1 extra..and it depends on the position in which it is positioned in the settings, for example it takes only the last of the list of three extras.
    Do you want me to send you a screenshot to show you?
    – Where can I find the documentation to understand how to check mailchimp? Do you have a link to help me?
    Thanks for your help.

Hello

Yes that is great if i can see problem via some images.

Also you just go to your mailchimp form section to check the form id and use it for the place you want.

Thanks

I hope it’s pretty great!
      I wait … and while I wait for other problems! What did the Home page do? I have completed two other woocommerce sites and with these I am still at zero, what a disaster!
      Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

I’m sorry the Home page I solved..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.