HomePage Forums Traveler Make all layouts look the same? And remove st_tour, st_car etc. from site links?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

In the full map tour layout there is a nice full width picture display with the map also available for the user.

For the car layout there isn’t the choice of the same layout? How can this be achieved?

Also i would like to know how can i remove the st_tour, st_car etc. from the site links? http://www.mydomainname.com/st_tour/car so i want to remove st_tour as an example.

Hello

Please go to Traveler Settings > Car Options > select default car layout for your car. When you creating the car, please don’t select any car layout, theme will select the layout that you set up in Car Options section.

Also you can change ST Tour, ST Car in url at Settings > Permalinks > Traveler Custom Base.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

1) I would like to have the tour layout (full map) that displays the pictures on top in full screen with a button for the map. This type of display is not available when you list a car?

2) I removed the st_tour, st_car, st_rental from Traver permalink base

and still the links have them included?

Thank you.

Meaning can there be nothing in the links?

Hello

1. The new full map style only supported Hotel and Tour yet.

2. It must have a single word in url. Please do not leave it empty.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.