HomePage Forums Wunder Map disappeared after migrating to live

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

I uploaded the theme to live map has disappeared and it is asking for the key if i enter the right key it shows “Invalid key error”

Please fix this issue asap

Hello

You should create a new google map key and add that key to Theme Options > General Options > Google api key to make the map display.

Demo key:

AIzaSyAbiWD8crgFpYN8GEeaL6Qjg0lTpFJgmuk

Thanks

Hi Support,

i used hover text block but the effect is not working good in safari please find the link below and let me know how to fix this issue.

Services

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Hi Support,

I am using wunder package theme, I am trying to add the images in the Menu but no option to add the image let me know how do i add image in the Menu?

Am waiting for your soonest reply.

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Hello

Which element do you use for hover box effect? It seems that is default element of visual composer and it does not supported with safari.

Thanks

Hi Support,

I am using wunder theme, I am trying to add the images in the Menu but no option to add the image let me know how do i add image in the Menu?

Am waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Hello

Currently, theme does not yet supported to display an icon before menu title. It just have only one option to replace Menu text by icon.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Support,

I want to use Australia flag and Singapore Flag as the menu.

Please let me know, how do i add the image in the Menu or else please suggest any plugin that supports this theme with this option.Because previously i downloaded “Menu image” plugin but when i activate it, it affects the drop-down menu functionality.So kindly fix this issue asap.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Hello

You can create a Custom Link item and add it to Menu then config Flag icon for your custom item to replace it by icon.

Thanks

Hi Support,

When i try to use the Custom link(for eg: Au) in the menu and when i mouse hover on the image it shows the entire custom link which we need to avoid this.

Please let me know the steps to avoid this.

Thanks,
    Shilpa

Hello

How do you add the image? It supported only fontawesome icon at that section. If you post the image html tag to title field, it will display like that.

Thanks

Hi Support,

Then How do i add the flag image with proper hover message (author/title) in the menu, Please let me know the steps and send me the screenshots for better understanding? Please find the screenshot of the hover issue.

Another issue, When i add the Google Map API, your code in “Setup.php” add “??” in the suffix of the API link, Please fix this issue.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Attachments:

Hello

My image will show you the way to add icon to menu.

https://fontawesome.com/icons?from=io

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Support,

I am getting crawl error

1.”jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4 GET https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/KlxeYDv3wSo?v=2&alt=jsonc
    2.Error parsing header X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block; report=https://www.google.com/appserve/security-bugs/log/youtube: insecure reporting URL for secure page at character position 22. The default protections will be applied.

While using this video background will it increase the page Size?

Hello

That is error between wordpress and youtube video.

The video still display as well in background.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.