HomePage Forums Traveler Map display on translated tour page not working

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am having difficulty getting the map location to display correctly on the translated page of my tours. It works OK on the English translation but not the Vietnamese one. I was initially having difficulty getting the other content to transfer over to the translated page but have resolved those issues. I am attaching screen shots of what is displaying on the translated VN page (in a browser and in the WP editor).

NOTE: This site is currently in development and not in production. In additions, any translations will not be completed until all functional issues are resolved.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The problem is the google map api key for Vietnamese version does not work. Please update the key from English version to Vietnamese version then check again.

http://sanjuansites.biz/tourtothecaves2/wp-admin/admin.php?page=st_traveler_options&lang=vi&admin_bar=1

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

OK, that fixed it but I am beginning to find that I’m going to have to make all setting changes for each language. Is this the way it was designed? Does this have anything to do with my using the child theme?

Hello

If you use multi language, you need set the settings for each language. That is WPML functions.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.