HomePage Forums Traveler Map in activities disappeared after installing the WPML plugin

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i have installed the WPML plugin (sitepress-multilingual-cms-4.2.5), add on wpml-string-translation-2.10.3 and wpml-translation-management-2.8.4. After installing the plugin I got the message on email that my site is experiencing a technical issue. After installing today of the Translation management my site has crashed. In the recovery mode I deleted this add on and deactivated the plugin and the remaining add on. Afterwards my site worked again, but I’ve noticed that there is no map in the activities anymore. In the Locatoins on Dasgboard maps are not displayed as well. Please, tell me what to do in order to see Map again.
    While installing the WPML plugin and add ons I strictly followed your guiedlines http://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/installation/traveler-plugins/wpml-compatible/

All screenshots are attached.
    Email from WP is attached.

Thank you,
    Volha Belash

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,
    May be it is not connected with plugin? I checked the Traveler demo and trhere there is no map as well. I’ve deleted the plugin and checked the map on different devices and computers and the problem still persist. I’ve also used my public token for the mapbox, but nothing changed. Please, find attached creens with the errors highlighted in code in console on my site and on the traveler demo.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,
    On the activity pages there is already the map. But in the console in Locations NO.
    Search area covers the Latitude. Please, advice.
    Screenshot attached.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hi

The problem is come from your google map api key.

Google does not provide free map api system anymore. You have to purchase your own license to use for your site:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Also please enable all service options for the key to make the map working normal.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.