HomePage Forums Traveler Mega Menu – Not displaying all menu items

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Please refer to http://www.visit2srilanka.com

Under the Home Page , Megamenu – SRI LANKA AT A GLANCE , you kindly refer to TOP DESTINATIONS – 1st Column where you can see the CITIES gets cut off from the bottom. There are few cities but only limited number of cities getting displayed when viewed in Desktop PC

Can you kindly let us know how to edit this please

Hello websrus,
    Thank you for waiting.
    I have checked your issue. I can see your site was used sticky header so the height of menu is higher than the height of screen so you can not see a few item of your menu. I have 2 solutions to resolve this issue.
    1. You can disable sticky header option in “Traveler Setting” -> “Styling Options” -> “Header” tab.
    2. You can go to “Traveler Setting” -> “Styling Options” -> “General” -> “CSS custom” and paste this custom css code.

ul.slimmenu li>ul.mega-menu {
    max-height: 500px;
    overflow: hidden;
    overflow-y: auto;
    }

Sorry for inconvenience.
    Thank you.

Hi Many thanks for your kind help , i disabled sticky menu but still certain cities gets cuts off

I cleared the cache as well
    Can you see the all cities , obviously one reason is Monitor height , where we cant display all ?

Other solution is how can we display the cities in 2 columns rather 1 – i think thats the only way to make sure all cities get displayed at once

Hello websrus,
    Thanks for your idea.
    I have checked it again and can see you use “Sticky menu” so you also disable “Sticky menu” in “Traveler Setting” -> “Styling Options” -> “Menu”.
    Please change your setting and check again.
    Thank you very much.

All good , many thanks for your kind help , appreciate that.

Just a Quick question regarding Partner payments : We thought of taking commission payments like booking.com rather introducing Price Packages . For example if a room fee is $100 USD , we will simply take 10% of the payment . Now with PayPal, how can we simply take 10% of the customer payment and transfer rest to the client ?

2) As you may know this site is purely targeting Sri Lanka and unfortunately in Sri Lanka , still the government hasn’t approved ability to withdraw money from PayPal to Bank accounts in Sri Lanka. In that case may i know whats the best solution we can offer ?

Hello

1. You can try PayPal Adaptive to transfer money to partner by commission.

Our document will show your more details of this feature: http://shinetheme.com/documentation/traveler/docs/theme-settings/adaptive-payment-methods

2. You can contact Paypal for this issue.

Also i found this topic: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/Need-Paypal-Withdrawals-to-Srilanka/td-p/164910?profile.language=en-gb

Hope it can help.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.